The Dot Of Excellence 20 The Dot Of Excellence 20

WTF?

1.) The Lips Were no-where near in sync just randomness with the lips!
2.) you used a text translator for half of the talking!
3.) bad drawing/animating skills!
Review:
3/10

Rating:
1/5

Torment - Work in progres Torment - Work in progres

Nice

Good art and Nice script very good work!

FoAngel responds:

Vegeta vs Mario Vegeta vs Mario

Great!

Great Movie quite funny and good drawings! very smooth animating and just... amazing!

Flash Help Xtreme Flash Help Xtreme

help?

brilliant tutorial but help!? please reply to this.... I made the member login and it works perfectly but it wont let me login to it... it just comes up with my username and password is wrong message I changed it and it says that isnt the password still!? help?

World-Amazing-Games responds:

this is same problem as the one before i think. You have wrong settings in flash version.
first open Properties then click on Settings there you can change the version of flash. in the tests in Flash Help Xtreme it say what version you have to choose. then chosse that and save. It should work with correct version (Note: you cant use some of the tings together because some things may stop work if you change)

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

........er.....er.........WOW!!!!!!!!!!

just like doom! very good how you put a game with that type of grapics into flash i am gobsmacked at the moment!!!!!! thnx for making this its made my day!

I Banged Betty! I Banged Betty!

Stupid F****** Puppet!!!!!

Make a fully uncensored version plz i wud appreciate that cuz ders a fukin stupid puppet in the way!!!!!!!!!!!